If you are planning to buy a camera security system, then Arlo is one of the best choices for you. You can buy this camera in the standard and professional version. In this article Arlo vs Arlo Pro: Differences, Pros, Cons, and Verdict, we are going to review the Arlo and Arlo pro-security system.
The Arlo’s design provides you with the convenient and quality features. It is very easy to use and you can install it without any prior experience. The Arlo system has got many positive responses on the Amazon online store. And we didn’t find any single customer who is dissatisfied with this camera.
Arlo vs Arlo Pro
This gadget offers unique features to provide you with the ultimate experience. You can buy the pro system of Arlo camera to enjoy the advanced features. In the next section of this article, let’s discuss the Netgear Arlo Pro Security Camera Review with its pros and cons.
These two models of Arlo security system comes with great features and specifications. It is very easy to use because of its user-friendly design and easy accessibility. You can use this system for both the indoor and outdoor purpose. Also, the system is weatherproof so it will work effectively in all the seasons.
The camera offers you with the 720p recording as it uses high-quality lenses. Now we will discuss the pros and cons of both Arlo and Arlo pro-security device.
- Firstly, the system offers a two-way audio feature with which you can listen and talk back.
- It is weatherproof so you can use it any all weathers.
- You can easily install and setup this security system.
- It also provides you with the live streaming through the camera.
- The camera records high definition video even in low light.
- With pro version, you will get a 130-degree view for effective recording in all the angles.
- You will be notified through the email notifications on your smartphone.
- The motion detection is a little bit slow in the Arlo security system.
- There are many lag and bugs in the official application of the Arlo system.
- The mandatory base station in this device will cost you more.
- You will not be provided with the home kit support.
- Also, the batteries of the device are not rechargeable.
The pro version of this system provides you with the additional and innovative features. Also, you can use this device from 220 feet away and can easily recognize the face from a far distance. The Arlo company offers you with the seven days of free cloud storage.
This is one of the most used and trusted cameras all around the world. You can buy this device at a reasonable price range from the Amazon online store. Almost 95% of the Arlo customers are happy with this product. And you will be never dissatisfied with this Arlo and Arlo pro system.
— Arlo Pro (@pro_arlo) July 24, 2017
There are many pros of this product which makes it one of the best security cameras. Though there are some cons of the device you can buy this system for your home or office. Therefore, we would recommend this device to our customers who are looking for an effective security system.
With this, we would like to conclude this article on Arlo vs Arlo Pro: Differences, Pros, Cons, and Verdict. Hope you like this article and if you have any query, then feel free to contact us. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback and thoughts at Artsforains. Thank you.